ET200M diagnostic

Annie

hi
I wanted to do diagnosis on Siemens S7-315-2dp CPU.
I have connected 2 ET200M to the DP.I need to display the status of the ET200m on the HMI(Hakko).I tried using SFC13.But i am not able to see anything in the DB i use to record val.
I was thinking of displaying
1.The status of the IO cards on the ET200M.Show if any IO card faulty.
2.The status of ET200M whether its communicating or not.
3.Any point on the IO card is faulty.

I tried using SFC13 and switch off one ET200M from the network.
i get SF & BF error but not able to read the status of ET200M in the DB assigned for recod val in SFC13.
If anyone has better idea how to show diagnosis of ET200M on the HMI do let me know.

Regards
Annie.

Hi Annie.

The link provided by ivo.maenen is good. Unfortunately it uses Protool for the HMI, not Hakko.

In the same link there should be a description on how to use FC125 to create a more simple diagnostics. It should make it possible to give an error code for each node, but not a detailed error with which slot or what kind of error.