Allen-Bradley (with ControlLogix) and/or PLC Siemens S7

agl.ashish

Hi,

I am Ashish from India, can anybody help me to get interview test on Allen-Bradley (with ControlLogix) and/or PLC Siemens S7. As I have to give this test to the candidates who appear for Interview in my company. Kindly send the tes with answers at [email protected]

Regards,
Ashish

ashis for which company do you work and for what post you r going to take interview. where is your location.i can send u some good qustion and answaer related to PLC

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
An issue occurred at an organization here in whereby the ControlNet card developed a fault. Card Details: Catalog/Series; 1756-CN2RXT B Part No...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm having this issue with an Allen Bradley AC input card(1756-IA16I). I was looking into another issue and found that the inputs on the...
Replies
Views
PLC is ControlLogix 1756-L73 CPU with firmware 28 In the PLC the value for A60[110] is "AT", Style ASCII, Data Type INT. In KEPServerEX I tried...
Replies
Views
I have a DeltaV DCS system we are putting together and will pull data from a Allen Bradley Control Logix PLC. I am not sure how that communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom