Step 7 STL to LAD

CharlesM

I am trying to convert some block calls from STL to LAD and I need a little help. In the attached file I have network 3 in STL and network 4 in LAD. They should do the same thing. In network 3 after they make the block call they are checking a bit and reseting another. Should M20.1 be a N/O going into the ENA and M20.0 be a reset coming off of ENO?

I just always have trouble with STL so I try change everything over to LAD.

I see that this way:
blabla099.JPG

Didn't realise you needed special FB's to transfer dat between a DB in working memeory and a DB in load memory, will have to look it up.

Network 3 is an example of where more than one 'ladder' network is required to replace a single STL network.

girevik's solution would work.