wincc 6 getting out the data from sql server 2000

kovi838406

How can i get out the data from sqserver 2000. I have some tags and i want there values. In what intervals is the program stores the value of the tags? In which table sould i look an what is the structure of the table ex. tagname ts value ? something like that?

would you like the data to be archived from the WinCC tags to the sql databse, or you want to read data from the sql database to the wincc tags???

If you wont to read data from SQL without connectivity pack you need to save them in TagLogging Slow. If data are stored in tag logging slow they are not coded so it is eazey to read them. So go on:
Tag logging->Archive Configuration->TagLoggingFast->Archive contents
1.unmark acyclic measured values
2.cyclic meas. values with cycle set on 1×500ms <-------------
|
Tag logging->Archive Configuration->TagLoggingSlow->Archive |
configuration |
1. time perriod of all AND single set on MAX cca 5 Gigabytes |
2.cyclic meas. values with cycle set on 1×500ms |
|
Acquition cycle of each tag in Archive MAST BE > 1×500ms------

on the end you need to reset archive:
Archive Configuration->TagLoggingSlow AND TagLoggingFast->RMB-> RESET

Go on EXCEL-> Data->Get externel data->New database query-> <New Data Source> .....