Help to find plc program?!

kimspotetgull

I have a Omron plc CPM1A-20CDR-A-V1 and i can't find a software for it.. I know there is a program named cx-programmer, but i cant find out how i download it. can someon help me find the program.??

You will need to contact your local Omron distributor for software. The CPM1A can be programmed with CX-Programmer Jr. You will also need a CQM1-CIF02 cable to connect between the computer and the plc.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

I uploaded program from plc s7 -200. But have no password for program block. Please help me this. thanks all :wish...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working for an OEM and we're using omron CP1H for years now. In our latest machines we found that the scantime was a bit too high. (Even...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, can anyone tell me or give me a link where I can find some PLC related programs to practice with or tell me if even there are programs like...
Replies
Views
I am using Studio 5000 Version 30 and Compactlogix. I have a recipe created in a UDT structure, with a string value called name. There are 50...
Replies
Views
I am having a bit of trouble with mechanical engineers and safety. They are doing things like saying "a light curtain is being used as a "go...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom