Lookup Table

mchem

I am returning to PLC programming after a 4 year absence. I have primarily used the GE 90/30. I am looking for clues on the most efficient method to pull data out of a matrix. For example, both the rows and columns are labeled in percent from 0 - 100 in 10% increments. The rows and columns are the pointer to the piece of data in this 11 x 11 matrix. If info on this is in an old post, please pass that along if easier. Thanks very much

Yes, i am using a 90/30, and i can map the data however i want. If those are the key instructions to use i'll read up on them and figure it out. i hadn't used them before. Thanks v much

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am working on a project with an s7-1200 and I am controlling three stepper motors using this controller. I will be receiving input...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I am using an Automation Direct BRX PLC (Do-More Designer 2.5), in which I need to calculate the Log Inactivation of Giardia. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need to do something and I'm not sure if it's possible.. some aspects I know how to do but not quite on the scale of this project. A...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to program map tracking using factorytalk view site edition ver9. I have map which shows vehicle on it, the vehicle location...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to generate a lookup table (Time vs Speed) or (Position vs Speed) in rslogix5000, and looking for some idea on how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom