csv fils in rslogix5000

alex68

Hello

First sorry for my poor english but i come from french

I m new plc technician and any knowledge about rslogix5000
I have download the rslogix5000 v15 demo software and my problrm is the export import tag
To export it is ok but to import again as soon as i modify something i is display me error such sa version mismach or other item
Someone can explain me simply what is the good way to do this function

thanks a lot

Hi,
Try deleting all the comment fields at the top of the CSV file so that the version number is on the first line

Similar Topics

Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
I am trying to import addresses and symbols from a PanelBuilder32 application into the RSLogix 5 Address/Symbol database - however each time I...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Im using a siemens with WINCC in a computer and need to import to tag´s data fom a specific row in a SCV file, i have a working...
Replies
Views
Hi. About 18 months ago a did a CODESYS project using the CSV Utils from the IIoT libraries. I am trying to reuse what I did and it does not...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am hoping a Red Lion Expert can point me in the right direction. I am experimenting with data logging on a CR3000 10" screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom