Need Mitsubishi Module F2-20GF1

Ed Bartle

Need to locate a new/used Mitsubishi module P/N F2-20GF1 in order to save a program from a F2 PLC. I have the PCX-Kit-1 and do not have the module to attach to it. Or would someone have the internals on the module inorder to create one? I tried Mitsubishi and they do not have the mods anymore and no info either. They tried contacting distributors and no replies. I really need some help on this. Thanks, Ed

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Can someone help me out? Please excuse my terminology because I'm a complete newcomer to PLCs. The PLC at work is modular/expandable and...
Replies
Views
I have a Mitsubishi FX2N-64MR-UA1 processor. The 1st analog output card is an FX2N-4DA. It requires 24VDC power. That card is obsolete. The card...
Replies
Views
Hi, Complete novice on PLCs and need your help (again). On GT Designer3 what sort of button/switch do I need to add to Start/Stop a water pump...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new in Mitsubishi PLC's so I have a request to convert a program which is running in a Q06H CPU to the same machine but running a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an old machine I'm trying to get reloaded for a customer, and it has a FX2N PLC in it. I have a copy of GX Works FX, but the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom