Looking for Counter/Tachometer Combo Unit

brianafischer

Hello,

I am looking for a counter and tachometer combination unit. The unit should meet the following specs:
  • 1/600 Hz min frequency (1 cycle every 10 minute)
  • 1 stage preset counter
I called a few distributors, but am coming up dry. Any suggestions?

Do you have an exposed shaft where you can read a target that either exists or you can add?

Or does it need to be strictly something based on vibration or the like?

Looks like Precision Digital's 693 rate/totalizer has a slow speed range: (693 does pulse input)

GATE FUNCTION: PD693​
Slow Pulse rate
Low Gate High Gate Min Pulse Rate(p/s) Min Freq(Hz)
1 3.1 1/3 0.33
1 10.1 1/10 0.01
1 30.1 1/30 0.0333
1 60.1 1/60 0.0167
1 90.1 1/90 0.0111
1 99.1 1/99 0.0101
from table on page 5 their data shwwt LDS692

Dan

MikeW said:
Do you have an exposed shaft where you can read a target that either exists or you can add?

Or does it need to be strictly something based on vibration or the like?

I have a limit switch that closes a contact every "x" seconds. I just want to display an accumulated count and the frequency the switch is turning on and off. When the accumulated count equals a set value, a relay output should turn on until a reset button/input is pressed.