O.T. Swing comic strip

I've been searching for a comic strip which shows the various aspects of product development in a very amusing way. The strip shows various versions of a swing hanging from a tree which includes what the salesman sold (a 10 seater Gondola with flashing lights type thing), what was commissioned (which shows the tree having been cut down and then propped back up again) and then finally what the customer wanted - an old tyre hanging by a piece of rope from the tree. There are other stages but I can't recall the precise details. Anyone know where I can get hold of this image ?

Is this it?

customerexpectations.jpg

Kevin H

Similar Topics

Greetings, It it permissible for electrical components to be installed on the inside of a swing-out "Dead Panel". This is the swing-out panel...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to order an electrical panel to add to the front of the machine, which will have HMI, e-stop, and e-return. Something similar...
Replies
Views
All, I have a question, which would be most effective setting up an old PLC5 rack as an I/O scanner or replacing it with a swing arm system for a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect my PLC to a Crystalfontz LCD module What is the RS232 Voltage swing for a Micrologix 1400, or any Micrologix for...
Replies
Views
Does a prewired "swing arm" exist for the 5370 L2 controllers. I did a brief search and didn't see anything. Thanks, James
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom