Allen Bradley no longer on the Building

Rick Densing

I drove by the old AB clock tower building the other day.
It used to say "Allen-Bradley" on the side. Then it had a small "A Rockwell Company" below it. Soon after the two names switched places with "Rockwell Automation" on the top

Now it just says "Rockwell Automation". Nothing else. I don't know when it happened, I don't get down that way much, but I thought it would be interesting to you folks here.

It's only been 20 years since Rockwell bought Allen-Bradley Company. You figure they'd find a way to change the sign eventually, eh ?

I'll start to get nervous if they tell us they have to change the octagon tatoos on our butts.

Ken - I'll ask you about that at your next presentation in our area if you make another snide AutomationDirect reference. Of course I have the green smiley face on mine.

Leadfoot said:
Is that the Clock tower affectionately refered to as the "POLISH MOON"?

Yessir, aina!

For those that don't know. The area used to be in a largely Polish section of town. It is now mainly Hispanic.

Ken- I knew it was coming, just interesting to mark the passing.

you make another snide AutomationDirect reference

Now that's just not right. Perhaps that octagon will be changed to a smiley :ROFLMAO: .

<kidding>

Andy

Rick Densing said:
Yessir, aina!

For those that don't know. The area used to be in a largely Polish section of town. It is now mainly Hispanic.

Ken- I knew it was coming, just interesting to mark the passing.

How much is Polish sausage going for today?