TP180A File Transfer

controlled

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to download a file to a siemens tp170a screen using wincc. I am using a usb/rs232 converter and a toshiba laptop running windows xp sp2. The instant the transfer starts my laptop locks up and I have to reboot it. I then installed wincc onto an older toshiba laptop and using the same belking usb converter the download works with no problems. On both laptops the usb adapter is using COM 6. Has anyone had a similar problem.

I don't know why, but some USB things dont't works in the same phycically gates, but works fine in someone others. Usually the port addresses are followshipedded to phycically gate, I dont't know why.

Similar Topics

Hey y'all!! I'm looking for an old EDS file, GSE 560. I can't find them anywhere. It is for a GSE560 display on a DeviceNet network, with...
Replies
Views
I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
I have a file which I'm hoping is for a Mitsubishi A172SHCPUN processor but I can't see how to open it in GX Developer V8.102G The file is a zip...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom