MENTOR DC Drive goes goofy

antoine

Hello,

We have MENTOR DC Drives (7 years old) with interbus link to PLC.
Sometimes (1/week) the drive goes goofy

*) weather flipping off with unreferenced error code
*) weather changing parameters values
*) weather starting by himself with a speed reference coming out of space, impossible to stop except by Estop shutdown.

The crazy thing is that we changed the drive and control board and network board several times and the probles remains.
Reloading parameters with an old backup does not help.

Did somebody experience things like that, any tip on mentor is welcome, place to find support,...

Thanks

Antoine

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, anyone can tell me the maximum voltage for the output O/P on the current sensor CSNE151? Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. Please can you help me on the following problem: The mentorll drive is displaying Foc trip. And now i ask:if i disable field...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, i am new to this forum, we have control techniques mentor-2 DC drives for Conveyor application, Q.1) in motor...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a Paper winder that is having problems with its main drive. It is a Warner Electric Mentor II Seco drive. Of course I...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, Has anybody here uses this new DC Drive from Control Techniques? The new Mentor MP DC Drive. I have experienced a lot of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom