Day light saving to India!!!!!

Hey

maybe your government changed it, but just hasnt rang you, to let you know.

Siemen_Staines said:
maybe your government changed it, but just hasnt rang you, to let you know.

In India we dont need for DST. since most of the time we will be in Bright sun light. there may be small problem in threads

Hi,

You're set for GMT +5:30, correct?
I changed your time in your profile to GMT +4:30. That should fix it... unless that's the wrong direction and it should be GMT +6:30

Enjoy,

Hi Phil

My local time is shoeing correctly but Thread creation time gone one hour backwards ie i have created the Thread at 9:30 but it showing 8:30 my local time is showing 9:30

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a CLX PLC which syncs its time (in UTC) with router using SNTP. Then using GSV I am reading PLC WallClock attribute datatime...
Replies
Views
How to change Daylight saving time ON/OFF automatically in Crimson3.0&3.1/Redlion HMI How to change Daylight saving time ON/OFF automatically in...
Replies
Views
Hello guys i have a big problem with the datalog in FTV-SE (v10). How do you guys manage the daylight saving time (summer time) change? For the...
Replies
Views
Hi, am trying to write to the system clock using UnityProS and M340 to change to NZ daylight saving automatically, I have done the same on Siemens...
Replies
Views
Everybody prepared for the Extended daylight saving here the news from rockwell http://www.ab.com/news/daylightsavings.html
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom