Block features...Phil?

rsdoran

Lifetime Supporting Member
In the 5 years I have been here I have never considered blocking anyone but now I have a desire to do so but it appears it is no longer allowed. Will that feature be permanently blocked Phil?

Just an FYI, this is not in regard to any threads, posts, or replies made at any time by anyone.

It should work... :confused:
Click on their username, view their profile and click the add to ignore list link.
Let me know if any trouble.

Enjoy,

Ok, well everyone wants to know, but I will be the one to ask…….who was it? I bet you it was some engineer….serves him right.LOL

It's funny, I had the same thought- There is someone I want to block as well, and I never wanted to before. I wonder if rs and I are thinking alike. :)

rsdoran said:
That worked. I tried going through my profile and adding to ignore list, it would not accept the name.

You need to enter a name other than rsdoran. I don't think the system will let you ignore yourself. ;)

S7Guy said:
... There is someone I want to block as well, and I never wanted to before....

RS said:
...but now I have a desire to do so...

Great, if you guys ignore me, then who will teach me?:) Terry and both Peters can't do it by them selves, what if they start to ignore me as well :rolleyes:

Well there's still TW....I think :D

Edit: Ok now I need to add Rick..soon I will be talking to myself...wait I am now!:D

Last edited:
Ron said...

"Just an FYI, this is not in regard to any threads, posts, or replies made at any time by anyone."

Hmmm... sounds like you are "expecting" someone new to show up... someone that has not yet posted...

If that is so... then I have to wonder how anyone could guess the identity of that mystery-person.

Ron... you aren't expecting the emminent appearance of your alter-ego... as in the BadRon vs. the GoodRon... are you?

Last edited:
I see what Ron means though (assuming we are thinking of the same poster). There isn't any particular thread or reply that made me think of blocking him/her either. I just thought he/she brings the level of this board down a notch, that's all.

"If that is so... then I have to wonder how anyone could guess (or think of) the identity of that mystery-person."

LOL. S7Guy has it down pat.

I made that statement because I did not want someone I have recently debated a subject about to get the impression it was them, a good example would be Lancie in bryan's thread. It is NOT and I repeat NOT Lancie or in response to any thread.

Terry? A good Ron?