Concept Error Message

leon78

Downloading of the IEC project in the 140CPU11303 has interrupted with the message:
Download program: PLC: variable or literal address offset > MAXOFFSET (-870)
How I can find this error in project?

Sounds like you have too many unlocated variables for your memory allocation. Depending on the version of Concept it's been called several things, but look in the "Configurator" and then "PLC Selection". There should be something called "Global Heap" or some variation of that - increase that size to make room for more unlocated variables.

I have solved a problem. The project is made in version 2.5. Then I opened it in 2.6. After that tried to load again in 2.5

Similar Topics

hi i have got an error message while working(while declaring variables)with CONCEPT 2.6 AND and the error i got was,error id AI - 11415 which...
Replies
Views
Running Concept 2.6 When I try to download the project I get an error that states that download is not permitted due to Defrgmentation running...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Recently, I have an issue with Concept 2.6XL SR2 connecting to Quantum PLC. I can only connect in "Monitor only" mode. When I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I am not familiar with Concept (familiar with Modbus however) and I was asked a question from one of my customers about an error they...
Replies
Views
Hi all i'm sitting with an error code in Concept 2.6. It has something to do with the "MYTYPE" DFB structure.I have been looking all over the web...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom