PLC Interface between SLC 5/03,Micrologix and S7-300

abhargava

We have requirement to integrate SLC 5/03, Micorlogix 1500 and S7-300 PLC with common HMI , either Woderware or any other HMI. Any one has got this type of application implemented. Any ideas?

Now a days most of the HMI can able to integrated with Many PLCs of Different vendors only the difference is Cost of the scada system & the functionally, it is basically depends upon the user & the OEM

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, We have two PLC independent PLC panels with two independent controllers , we need to make hardware splitting for some AI and DI...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I'm making a PLC operated chocolate vending machine, using a CLICK Basic PLC (C0-00DD2-D) which has 2 x RS232 ports. I'm also using...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am a beginner in PLC programming .I am working with Beckhoff PLC and now trying to integrate Mitsubishi robot to the PLC. Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
We have requirement to integrate SLC 5/03, Micorlogix 1500 and S7-300 PLCs (which is haveing independent HMI) with common HMI through Ethernet...
Replies
Views
We have a AB PLC-5/40 hot back-up system with 1746 Remote I/O and would like to interface Cutler-Hammer Westinghouse IQ-1000 II, IQ Data Plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom