Pneumatic Control

Sander13

Hi, I'm a new user. I'm doing a project using the Siemens S7-200 to control pneumatic cylinders. I'm using ASI and a valve control block from Festo CPV10-GE-ASI-8E8A-Z to control pneumatic round and flat cylinders. Any ideas on where and how to start?

Thanx guys

just count no of inputs and outputs which help you the selection of cpu.then make a flow chart of operation and prepare a skeleton programme which you can modified afterward

Pneumatics

I'm doing a project using the Siemens S7-200 to control pneumatic cylinders. I'm using ASI and a 8input/8output valve control block from Festo CPV10-GE-ASI-8E8A-Z to control pneumatic round and flat cylinders. Any pieces of ladder logic using Siemens s7-200 and Wincc, step7 would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you