download problem

tarmeem

dear all
i download programme on ML and HMI separately but when connected both together they dont communicate shows error 386 or 286 something.after sometime of trial it communicate properly i dont know why....can we put password on HMI panelview 300 micro

Post the model numbers of what PV you are using. You need to set the comms correctly, or your app will not work, and give you an error code.
Post the correct error code, and we will try to help. Usually a cable problem or a DH-485 problem.

Similar Topics

hi everyone, i accidentally changed COM1 paramater in my ZG3 series xinji plc now PLC is not connecting with PC please help,any ideas on factory...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm trying to perform a serial download with a Total Control Quickpanel jr (QPK-2xxxx) using an old computer running QuickDesigner...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm trying to download a project to the controller, who already has an aplication running protected by a blank password. The option to...
Replies
Views
Dear all! 2 machine has the same configuration and I have to put FM450 counter card (450-1AP00-0AE0) into s7 412-2XG04-0AB0 PLC. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am a very new AB user but recently started a project with a PV400 touchscreen. Using the CCW version 10 software I can download the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom