How to reset controllerdevice faults

pauly

How do you reset the controller device fault status bits in a contrologix plc from software. In particular I am just bench testing at the moment and if I pull the battery to generate a minor fault I get bit8 (recoverable minor fault) of the status made after the battery is replaced. I want to set up a routine to try and reset these faults. I can't seem to reset this bit in software though.

Similar Topics

Hello, I still do not have equipment in to test. But the RTAC ladder does not have a timer reset coil. I wonder if a reset coil on Timer.IN is...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have recieved some 4RF Aprisa SR+ ethernet radios from a customer to configure. Issue is that they are used and have non-default...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom