PanelView1000

It may be in any one sides in invisible mode so search for it
if you cannot able to find it out upload the program from pv add goto configuration screen button on the uploaded backup then download the same to the PV

Power the unit down, and when repowering, press the bottom right hand side of the screen (look for a little solid square) and touch it at this time, it will boot to the menu screen.

I just tried the knowledge base document to boot into config mode on a PV1000 and the square only pops up for a second but it is there. The only caviat is the note at the bottom that says if someone secured the config screen, you are out of luck and will have to reload with a config button.

Similar Topics

Hi Guy, some times i receive this message in my PV1000: 637 Communication Driver has FAULTED -contact technical support. after there is no...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am back once again with a very simple question, more like need a second opinion than anything else. Am i correct to assume that...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All, I am new to Rockwell Automation products.Hope some one can advise me to purchase a right HMI software product. I was asked to...
Replies
Views
Hello once again.... I am a Wiz with RSView32 and EZ automation. So along comes the salesman ..... Factory Talk Me 8.00 Bar Graph / Gauges, Has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Short question, hopefully it has a simple answer: I got a bunch of alarms in my panel. Alarms pop up fine, but they show 1-by-1. And...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom