Unable to establish comms

britannia

I'm running a Mitsubishi A1 plc and using MELSEC MEDOC ver 1.80. We have just received new laptops and cannot establish comms. The old laptop works fine and I have checked the usual things within the new laptop as a comparrison to the old one. Baud rate, Com 1, A1, etc.

Has anyone had similar problems? I was wondering if it had anything to do with the old one using win 98 and the new one, XP Pro?

Thanks in anticipation of any help.

you'll get more responses if you post this in the main forum......

Similar Topics

I have Bailey infi 90 DCS system The composer (EWS) was unable to establish communication with ICI . I got this error message anyone has any...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Compactlogix L32E in my SCADA network that loses communications every now and then, and has to be power cycled to retain comms...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
I've posted this on the ptc forum as well, but no luck with an answer (waiting for my service contract number) I keep getting the following error...
Replies
Views
I have just installed Studio 5000 V30.11 on my Windows 11 Pro machine. First I had an "Invalid Pointer" error that required me to update Factory...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom