Any PLC with Bluetooth comport?

rPraveenkum

It is good to have the plc with bluetooth comport to avoid cables physical connections, converters etc....

how about uour view guys!!!!!!!!!

I also would like to see a plc with at least ons USB port, this way you don't have to buy any special cable for interface, you cam upload or dounload software to and from the plc directly to a USB device.

william

widelto

Omron have a new PLC with build in USB port.
the NS panles have USB programming port.

There is several adaptors Bluetooth to RS232.
Which give the option of remot programming.
I never saw bluetooth build in.

I use the Mitsumi USB/Bluetoorh Adapter and Promis Bluetooth to Serial adapter all the time on the Omron CJ1M platform to program my PLC applications. Works GREAT!!
You betcha!!!!

I was commissioning a pair of diesel generators just recently. The control panel is alongside the sets and it is pretty noisy. We needed to talk about a few things so I just picked up the laptop and walked out into a quite hallway about 30 metres away. We were able to talk to each other and monotor the software at the same time. BEST TOY I EVER BOUGHT FOR COMMISSIONING!!!!

widelto said:
I also would like to see a plc with at least ons USB port, this way you don't have to buy any special cable for interface, you cam upload or dounload software to and from the plc directly to a USB device.

william

Omron CP1H. 40 I/O built in. Expands with CPM expansion I/O and will take three CJ1 cards (Dnet, Profi, Enet...)

Two serial ports available too.