Old Mitsubishi PLC

Norman

I have just aquired a machine that has a Mitsubishi F1 30MR plc,it has a 15 pin communication port,my lead does not have this on.
Firstly can i get a lead to plug into this so it will go onto my laptop(or is this for a hand held)
Secondly,if it will go onto my laptop,will GX Developer be able to read the program,or will it be dos based or even worse!!

Thanks
Norman

Caution!!!!Hijack!!!!

Hey Goody, How are you?

I'm just getting ready to start the installation of the equiptment in our first, ALL new block plant...all Besser, Ultrapak with twin cubing lines, full ethernet links, should end up one of the nicer plants in our neck of the woods. I will post some pic's on Ron's page as we get going.

David

End of Hijack..........

Similar Topics

Hello guys, Need some help, this time on obsolete Mitsubishi PLC What software do I need to open project? The PLC is A1S The HMI is MAC 40+
Replies
Views
I am working on a project that have Q12PRHCPU (redundant Mitsubishi PLC). I have the application program, PX developer and also GX developer but...
Replies
Views
Don't want to cause any offence by this request. I am looking for an old Mitsubishi FX style (brick) PLC for training purposes. An old one...
Replies
Views
I have a Mitsubishi FX-25DU-E HMI that I need to get into. From the looks of it I need fx-pcs-du/win-e to talk to it. It appears the software is...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about this old Mitsubishi hmi model FX-20DU-E: Does anyone know if it possible to reset it? Everything was working ok...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom