Allen Bradley - Automation Fair

TimWilborne

Lifetime Supporting Member
Curious who here is going to Automation Fair. I haven't got the final word from my boss yet but I hope to attend

I think it would ba a good meeting opportunity for many of us who would otherwise not be able to meet face to face

I also pinned THIS thread at MrPlc about it

I'll be there the first day. Since it's going to be held in our area, we get to do all the hands on stuff the day before it opens. No standing in lines, YEA!!!!

we get to do all the hands on stuff the day before it opens.

I am can confirm that hands-on labs will be open on Tuesday, but not sure is they will be available for public or for invitation only.

I will be assisting with one of the labls, so I am looking forward to meet some guys there. This will be my first AF.

As of today, I will be there...Now what happens a day or two before I head out there is another story.....we are suppose to be starting a new plant install that week....:D

David:site: 🍻

Contr_Conn said:
I am can confirm that hands-on labs will be open on Tuesday, but not sure is they will be available for public or for invitation only.

I will be assisting with one of the labls, so I am looking forward to meet some guys there. This will be my first AF.

You are correct. Early Hands on is invite only. My supplier is one of the biggest in the New York Area.
See you there!
Olias

I can't go. My boss thinks I know enough about Rockwell products already. :(

Anyone here wanna testify to proove him wrong?
Just sign a simple affidavit saying I don't know ****.
:)

$