looking for simatic s5 software

hoho

i have a very old simatic plc which is the simatic s5 where can i get a software for it including the cable to connect to my pc which is the standard 9 to 15

s5

El programa no creo que tengas problemas en conseguirlo en el emule, una version que tengo la 7.2 funciona perfectamente en windows XP, lo del cable es mas dificil, bueno si no te importa pagar a siemens no hay problema, si no tendras que buscar en algun foro donde te lo venda alguien de segunda mano es un adaptador AG/TTY o RS232/TTY, yo he comprado uno recientemente por 30 euros si te sirve de referencia.
[email protected]

hoho said:
i have a very old simatic plc which is the simatic s5 where can i get a software for it including the cable to connect to my pc which is the standard 9 to 15

Try this you will need to purchase the cable but you can use a demo version of the software and there are others out there as well

You also dont give enough info about the S5 plc to get specific