Communicating with a Microcontroller using MODBUS

2rlp

Hi All,
I plan to set up a communication between a Microcontroller system and an UNITRONICS JAZZ PLC, using MODBUS. See sketch attached.

I will be reading only one byte of information from the Microcontroller at any instant. The value could be anything from 0 to 100. Can someone tell me as to what will be the sequence of bytes that I need to send to the PLC from the Microcontroller?

Thanks in advance.

Ron

Similar Topics

Hello all. I would like to control an AB PowerFlex 4 (AB Cat No. 22A-V1P5N104) using a Motorola 68HC12 microcontroller. I need some basic...
Replies
Views
Dear All Please help me about Below picture problem.PLC not communicating proper.
Replies
Views
I need to recommend a PC to replace a customer's old Windows 7 computer. The only thing I need to think through is the serial com port to...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to connect two zebra printers to th PLC through Ethernet. I can ping the Printer through my laptop connected to the private...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom