In touch I/O servers

Jezz

I've been asked to do a INTOUCH demo for my boss and as always have been give a buget of £0.00 so I'm trying to set it up on the laptop ,we have 2 aviable com ports and all the AB stuff we use for talking to a 5/03 i.e AB 1747-PIC and a AB RS232 lead is there any of the I/O servers that will enable me to use what I have???

Thanks Jezz
banghead

Yes I could call the rep in but then I don't learn how to do it which I feel would be a valuable lesion.I think I've got the right IO/server now but some thing is still stoping it from comunicating I'm using the ABserial server and an RS232 cable (the one we use for programing the 5/03).Any one got any surgestions........

:confused:

Have the rep come in and work with you to do the demo, its faster and normally they will assist you in this, if you get setup and running with a demo they are that much closer to a sale.