Micrologix & PanelView 300 Micro tags!

ing_barajas

Hi, i hope somebody can help me... i have a PanelView Micro, and need to selec "AUTO or MANUAL" to send to the PLC but i don´t knnow how do it.
if some body can tell me how link the tags in the PV300 to PLC I will be thanked it a lot...
Thanks!

RAFAEL

i just 'finished' a project using a micrologix 1500 and a pv300 (non-micro, with keypad)

you have to set a node up for the panelbuilder project that describes the micrologix.

using that node (mine is ML_1) you can access the data files in the micrologix.

the best way to do what you want is to use a auto_manual status BIT. so just have a bit that is a 1 if in auto, and 0 in manual.

For the panelview, just setup some buttons to change the value of that bit when they are pressed.