s7 200 ppi master

Farid

hi all,

I am using s7 200 plcs to communicate with each other on a simple network to wirte and read data from each other by using netw and netR instructions..

now the problem I am having is that when I set smb30 = 2 I cant seem to be able to monitor my program while the plc is in run mode...

in the help files its saying that there should be advanced PPI mode or somthing but somehow I cant find in my PC/PPI configuration...

any one here had this problem and if so...how did you over come this absticle. thanks.

ps: I am using windows XP

hi,

yeah mate, I am only using PPI master to enable netw and netR instructions

but the problem I am having is, I cant go online and monitor the status of the program while the plc is in run mode...they say in the help files that there is a advance mode!! but I can't find it in my windows XP setting...

didn't try it with win 98 though..just wanted to know if there is way to do this on win XP

once I set smb30 = 2 (ppi master) I cant connect to the plc unless I switch it to stop mode!!!

thanks.