OT-2D software for free

That looks pretty good..

Dispite having the "other CAD" I'm currently using TurboCad v.11 & love it. What's really cool about it is associative editing. For example you can select a terminal & change the name, and it will change all the same terminals with that name. Maybe it's just me, but I've never ran accross that feature before...

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm in search of software for electrical drawings, preferably free but also interested in paid options. Any recommendations or...
Replies
Views
I just started to learn how to program PLCs. I was searching for the best simulator programs for learning how to code PLCs. The best one I could...
Replies
Views
Dear guys, I want to learn Scada/HMI and how to make automation system. What is the best software for this? I need a free or long trail not only...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Is there a free version of Rockwell's programming software for Allen Bradley plc's? It's been a lot of years since I worked with...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, hope you guys are doing well! I'm searching for a free image backup software to backup the hard-drive on my laptop. I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom