standards for PACs

PAC (Programmable Automation Controller) is really just a marketing tool to differentiate high end PLCs from low end established models.

Thank you Mr.TOM,
That means PAC manufactures comply with IEC 61131-2 for their products if they say so. But my real worry is what are the safeguards provided by them in the event of OS crash. which WINDOWS is prone for. Do they have any system bits available to programmers in this regard ?

Similar Topics

Sorry for the long narrative. The factory I work for has asked our team to build a machine "in house". This is drastically different than what we...
Replies
Views
Anyone building cabinets according to Korean standards? What to think about? Do you need to use components with Korean approvals?
Replies
Views
I'm at a new company in the USA that hired me because they have no clue about controls. I have to start the controls division from the ground up...
Replies
Views
Could someone point me to the relevant sections of the UL 508A or other standards that talks about fabricating your own enclosures? I can't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m doing some foundational HMI work and am looking for any (hopefully standard) resources that enumerate generic equipment. Sensors and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom