Anybody have experience in Scattcon??

able lee

HI, my friends:

now, i am USING ABB PLC -"Scattcon 35" ,have the software DOX10
my question is the word variable "AS" ,have the function analog status ,range from AS0--AS4. but i am not sure the detail function used in the system.
in my opinion ,when the 4--20mA analog signal failure above high limit or below low limit,etc.then the word assigned value

i am not sure my opinion is right
please my friends give me the right answer

thanks in advance

Hi able lee.

It is approximately 15 years since I had the opportunity to work with sattcontrol.
Is DOX10 the programming environment that looks like EDLIN ? If so, I pity you.

I cant help you much, only be sure to spell it "Sattcontrol" when you look for manuals.

Same here but then it was DOX5, it's awfull, dos based, no ladder no monitoring only by address bin it & get a real plc.

totally right ,the software based on DOS system, the client provide some manual about DOX10 ,but have no some DOX5.

IF anyone have some nanual about DOX5, Please free for send

thanks in advance