Panelbuilder 32 Problem

Joe Loescher

Good Morning.

I have an application running on a panelview 1000 which was created using version 3.81. I am trying to open it using version 3.80.

I keep getting an error telling me the file is either corrupt or not a panelbuilder 32 application. I can upload from the panel but not open the file. Is this a version or is there another issue?

Thanks Joe

Ya, you cannot open a project that was created with a newer version.
You can download the newer copy from Rockwell if you are enrolled in the support program.

Similar Topics

Hello, I've got a problem when converting my old PanelBuilder aplication to the new FTView ME plataform due to the need of replacing my PanelView...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to download to a panelview 300 from panelbuilder 32. I have it connected and can see it in linx, but every time I go to download I get...
Replies
Views
HI - I have Panelbuilder 32 which I have been using for a while on windowsXP. Had a problem and I had to format my laptop. So I reinstalled...
Replies
Views
I am supposed to write the tag which indicates the system date and time in Allen bradley's Panel Buider 600. The protocol is DF1 and the software...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom