LOGO! inputs?

Gromit

Hello

As I understand the COM for the LOGO! must be always 0V. Exceptions is the LOGO! 24RC model, whos inputs can operate as N or P (the COM can be 0V or 24V)? This is stupid!

Regards

Am I right? Is the above assertion true?
Am I obligated to supply 24 V to the L+ input and 0 to the M one?
For examle the Omron ZEN has no such a restriction. I can use its inputs as P or N.

Gromit said:
Am I obligated to supply 24 V to the L+ input and 0 to the M one?

Yes! you should put the 24VDC to the L+ and 0 to the M. You can put
directly the signal of your sensor to the input terminal I1 to I6 ( Digital ), I7 & I8 is for analog. đź“š

Similar Topics

Hello everyone In my programme i have 1 input(switch), and after the switch is pressed the fan will turn on. And after the fan has turned on we...
Replies
Views
Once again i have a questions that most of you know the answer to because the people on this site are the greatest teachers. i have a simple...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I am desperate for some help with an assessment I have as part of a Level 3 general engineering course. I am in a role that is much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom