Email with RSView32

stobenhaf

Is there a way to send an Email using RSView32? I would like to set my app up to also send emails for our more critical alarms and things like plc battery status. I wasn't sure if you could use VBA to do it or not. I need to figure something out by Sunday morning.

Thanks!

We don't have a license for Messenger Pro and I'm not sure that they would purchase one. The company that bought ours has a FactoryLink standard and I doubt they would buy one. Just trying to work around them.

Thanks

The messanger that comes with RSView32 should be enough, at least that is how I have done it in the past.

The 'free' Messenger should be fine unless you want to send an attachment, then you will need MessengerPro. I'm currently using the Messenger package to email as well as sending text messages. I've thought about getting the MessengerPro package but I don't see why I need it yet.

DenverGreg,

Can I send message to mobile phone from free add on messenger that comes with Rsview32?

Thanks in advance,
KRA.