Omron NS Screen Log

rory

Using NS10 touch screen. Using the graph function and saving it on a memeory card. Each graph is saved as batch01, batch02,.....
Unfortunately every time I download the screen program it starts saving at batch01 and overwrites the existing graph. How do you stop this. Is there a Memory word in the screen that holds the number? If I could choose the number it is saved with that would be ideal.
Thanks

Similar Topics

I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an Omron NT31C that I am trying to upload a screen to from my laptop. The software on my laptop is NT-series Support Tool ver...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new to the Sysmac Studio software and I'm having an issue with the HMI screens crashing. I have a screen that shows the active...
Replies
Views
Hi. For a project I’m programming a 10 inch Omron NB hmi. Now, creating an event or alarm screen is no problem, however all event related screens...
Replies
Views
hi i have used the data history screen for data log purpose in Omron's NB Designer for HMI-NB7W-TW01B. i want to know if i will be able to clear...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom