What can i do?

mpam-mpam

I just got a diploma thesis about PLC programming and i am really confused!I have a Siemens PLC and i must control a stepper motor.Does anywone knows something about it?

Thats the case,know i have to do a lot of work and i am a little bit lost.I working on it, but i will surely need help.

Try writing a description of your problem with as much detail as possible (within reason) and post it up again. You will find that effort in presenting your problem clearly and legibly as possible will usually be rewarded with the best answers.

Thank you for your time.At the moment i am just at the begging so everything seems difficult.I am sure that in the process i will be more able to describe everything with more details.

Hello mpam-mpam;

We can help you better if you give us information about your project:
-Model of CPU and I/O cards configuration
-Type and Model of Stepper motor you want to control
-Application: speed or torque control, maximum speed and acceleration, precision required ...
It would also help if you could give us an understanding of what you know about stepper motor control; then we can start working with you.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Thank you Daniel,it helps a lot.When i will be more ready and know all of the details i will contact again.I must first do a lot of work by my own.

Back
Top Bottom