Toshiba T2 ethernet connection using T-PDS

I just got an assignment to re-program a Toshiba T2-PU235N processor application. The programming package is the Toshibas T-PDS package. It was working last time I checked (6 months ago). Since then the IT dept. has "worked" on the network. Now I cannot go "online" with the PLC.

I have checked the router and it is OK. The settings for the T-PDS are set to talk to port 4000 at the IP address.

I have no old files to reference for the correct sttings.

I have been able to locate all the hardware manuals and set-up guides, but I have no T-PDS manual and can't find a download site.

My questions:

1.) What port does I-PDS use (4000?????)
2.) How do you set the IP address for the processor? (still looking at manuals). I have done a network scan and can't find the PLC.
3.) Where can I find a download site for the T-PDS manual? The online help is about "worthless".

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. (this is my first Toshiba Job, it looks like it should be fun)