please help me

i want to program a micrologix plc1200 in rs logix 500 to control a pick and place robot which has 5 dc motors i.e a 5 axis motion.So please help me in programming the plc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
khedekarabhijeet said:
i want to program a micrologix plc1200 in rs logix 500 to control a pick and place robot which has 5 dc motors i.e a 5 axis motion.So please help me in programming the plc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This kind of question makes me crazy. It is so non-specific as to make a good answer impossible. If you haven't gotten a basic understanding of fundamentals you need a class, not an on line forum. If you are looking to have the program written for you, you need a consultant.

Start by contacting the distributor you purchased the equipment from, and go from there.

Tom Jenkins said:
This kind of question makes me crazy.
Then you should be totally nuts by now. Your suggestion about getting help is a good one for one who is crazy so I recommend khedekarabhijeet contact
www.servocontrolsindia.com

khedekarabhijeet, what you want to do is not practical with just a ML1200. You will need a motion controller and a lot of help.

Abhijeeth,

is this ur undergrad project ? do u have design specifications or something..what exactly u want to build???? i think ur wasting these people time and ur time by asking vague questions