Pocket Internet Explorer, windows ce device and siemens hmi

e_unit79

I am looking for a website with software downloads or that can be ordered for pocket internet explorer for windows ce device for siemens hmi panel. If anyone can point me in a direction it would be helpful. I have not found much else than hmi's that are windows ce devices.

Rephrase of original. Question

What I am looking for is software that can be loaded onto a siemens hmi internet browsing, for say browsing the server and possibly finding work instructions. So I need and can use pocket internet explorer software for windows ce devices which can be used and loaded onto siemens hmi panel.

You should be able to do that with an HTML screen in WinCC Flexible. Do you have the panal already?

I got this from Flexible help file. You should be able to set the URL to a drive location just like in explorer. If you don't give it a file name it should display all the files in that directory.

Last edited: