Error on Panelview 1500 Plus

mulderm

Hello,

I have an RSView Studio ME application using Panelview 1500 Plus on a DH+ network with a
PLC5/25 processor.
When I test the application there is no problem, but when I download the application to
the panelview and the application run I get the message:
The Tag ´::[PLC5]T14:23.acc´ has not been activated
What does this mean?
The 2 led´s on the communication module 2711P-RN6 are off.

mulderm

Last edited:
have you have configured the communications properties on the PV+ itself?

Verify the PV+ is configured, see pages 4-9 in the PV Plus user manual , 2711P-UM001C-EN-P and that the DH+ plus cable is configured properly.

You will know when the PV+ is configured properly when Rs-Who can see the PV+ via RSlinx on DH+

Also when you download the application to the PV+, ensure that the 'Replace Communications' check box is checked for at least the intial download. This ensures that the PV+ gets the application's communications path to the target plc(s)
Ian

Last edited:
This message basically means the PV+ cannot find the PLC. Since it works from your PC, we know the data in the PLC is ok. The problem is not there.

When you are testing your application you are using the LOCAL tab settings in RSLinx Enterprise. Make certain that the TARGET tab has also been configured. Your PC uses LOCAL for testing, the PV+ uses the TARGET tab for runtime. This would appear to be where the problem is.

Make certain that when you download that this configuration is downloaded also.

OG

Curlyandshemp, you are right!
When I load the application on the Panelview they ask:
Do you want to replace the terminals current communication
configuration with the applications communication configuration?
If I say Yes then running the application.
Also must I setting automatic configuration Remote I/O on the
PLC5.
Now the connection is good, thank you guys.
Now I have problem with the Block Transfer communication,
see new topic.

mulderm