PC to PLC Connectivity

Vasu

V
Hello All,

We have got a vertical carousel machine it has got the 25pin RS-232C connectivity also. I just need to know how to connect the carousel and my PC.. is there a some help on the net like how to go about.. and i also need to know that all the pins to connect to the carousel so that the machine work my a (eg. key 'O') is pressed from my keyboard, some thing like this. Hope u guys got this. Is there any default pins preactivated to use and in our programm via RS232C port.

Wow it is really unclear what you want to do.
What type of vertical carousel machine do you have . I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess its either a cd or dvd changer?

IF that's the info you're looking for this site probably won't be able to help unless someone here has the same thing.

Try the manufacturer site for the help you need.

As far as the program via 25 pin rs 232 port you will need to know what software you're using.

This site is about industrial programmable controllers and related items.

IF that is what you mean then alot more detailed info is needed to help!!!