PI regulation of flow...

Koncarevac

Hello PLC budys,
I have a problem. I need to generate a PI controller that controls a three position motor. I have to control the timr of switching ON/OFF and the lenght of the pulses, but do not know how to do that exactely . I am using an PLc but i am programing it using Function Block Diagrams, not ledder diagrams. If anybody has any experience it what i am talking, please help.

Thnx a lot!

Similar Topics

I have a flow meter which gives out 0.1 litres/pulse, I'm using a digital input to read the pulse I'm not sure when to read the pulse i.e...
Replies
Views
We have 4 PowerFlex 755 drives that have been running for years. Each drive runs two motors. Recently, two of the eight motors began cogging at...
Replies
Views
hello i would like some tips about pid regulating on hot water circuit with heat exchanger. i explain the context. i have a primary water circuit...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am currently putting together a small automated system that controls a 12Vdc valve and 12Vdc motor. The whole system runs off of a...
Replies
Views
Hi to all plc fans, I've a job that involves to regulate a heating curve, basically what is intended is: In touch screen the client writes the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom