used plc

samoil

I need simple Allen Bradley PLC for Rx Logix 500 software.Inputs and suply can be any, but outputs have to be for 125-250 DC loads.

Thanks,

Samoil

You did not say how many I/O and the outputs could still be any voltage, its common to use interposing relays on outputs.

Yes, I need to power some control coils on the old gear breaker Allis Chalmers which requires 125 and 250 DC.I am not alloud to redisign application....

Thank you for respond

You can get a 10 point Micrologix new for about $100. I would use interposing relays with the outputs. Interposing relays are relays that are controlled by the outputs but are capable of working with the voltage requirements of the application.

Similar Topics

Has any used a ballistic pressure transducer with a PLC? I am not sure if it will capture the event that I need to use as a control. The device...
Replies
Views
Good day all, Im just wondering if there are any existing hmi system tags that i can use as a plc input tag to indicate that there is a triggered...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a temperature/humidity test chamber that was made in China sporting a TATO PLC that looks exactly like a Micrologix 1000. Also has...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have one question, it might be simple for one of you but I spent hours searching and reading through different platform until I found...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have leads on places that will buy used functioning PLC components? Specifically Square D Sy/Max model 50 programmable controllers...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom