Melsec F1/F2 STL instruction

the stl instruction is used as part of a step sequencer and this function is still used in the Fx series and is explained in the Fx-series manual the stl instruction is basically the start of a ladder rung(connected to the main bus line) which is enabled in a sequence much like a cam timer ie 1st stl instruction operates when this operation is complete the next step is enabled and operates and so on untill the sequence is complete

mel_w said:
the stl instruction is used as part of a step sequencer and this function is still used in the Fx series and is explained in the Fx-series manual the stl instruction is basically the start of a ladder rung(connected to the main bus line) which is enabled in a sequence much like a cam timer ie 1st stl instruction operates when this operation is complete the next step is enabled and operates and so on untill the sequence is complete

Yes, thanks mel, I didn't have the manual at that time but I got one now and it has a detailed explanation.
Thanks anyways!!