Total Control Products (TCP) Smart Screens

Massaro

Does anyone know where I can find any TCP Smart Screen operator interfaces? I need a replacement for an existing system.

These are way obsolete. We still have them in the plant, but pay through the nose to get existing ones repaired when they fail. I'm not sure who repairs them for us, but I can try and check next week.

Russ

Other than the fact that you probably need it now, you can save money buying a modern quickpanel and re-entering the configuration. I have a customer who wat paying over 10 grand to repair them. Every time we work on one of his machines with them, he adds the cost of replacing the smartscreen.

SmartScreen

Hello,
I've troubles with Olds MMS SmartScreen .
As it not possible to get it repaired
icon9.gif
, I would like to replace by other product(s) .

My question is to know if possible to convert the TCP SmartScreen Projects (filename.a) to another Fanuc format like QuikPanel or other products (I'm thinking about Parker CTC or RSview..).

My concern is to prevent rewriting the application
icon12.gif
. As the actual application is very complicate (animations , a lot of screens ...) I would like to save time using some 'compatible products'

Thanks for your help

I was a senior repair tech for 18 tears before being lay off. one of my favorite jobs
Proface offers a free converter. It may not be 100 %. But I was happy. I didn't have to start over.
George
Sorry, I was sure it said Quickpanel. After I hit send, I noticed it said Smartscreen. That was our 1st Time going with PLC's & Operator Interfaces.