Paste an image...

davesbs

How do I paste an image for use with my question. When I select the insert image button I'm prompted to enter a url for the PIC. Not sure what to do with that.

use "Paint" or some such program to "Save As" the image on your computer as a .JPG file ... then click the button shown below and follow the instructions in the popup window ...

picture.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello. I am trying to change the indexes when I Paste from SLC Library and I must be doing something wrong. I tried it with a very simple rung to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning. Has anyone successfully copied and pasted routines and or tags between virtual machines. I am using RSLogix 5000 V15 on one VM...
Replies
Views
To copy a tag name in S5k we can, *right click an instruction *open the edit properties dialog box *and then copy the tag name text If we...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have this project in which we have to replace an AB 400 amp contactor used as the panel power contactor that is 20+ years old with a...
Replies
Views
Im successfully using Modbus Poll to read and write to a remote Freewave IOEX-4422 slave device. However I am hitting a wall getting the ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom