AD's Smiley game

"how fast you can automate hut ?", cool advertisement... but then i saw best score 00:15:19... i wonder how you want to beat it :)

anyway, thanx for fun :)

Ron,

I am really surprised, I thought you of all people would try and keep this site a professional site...not introduce these silly childish games that add no value to the site...how can this ever improve with people doing things like this?

I must of tried 20 times and could not break 40 sec....how can you even get there in 15sec? :D

Can't beat my 17.89 sec at the moment ........

Must stop playing soon

Maybe just one more game....................

Hmmm, I guess they don't want us superior MAC users to thrash the 'common people'.

I just get a grey screen for 3 minutes until it says 'loading' for another 5 minutes and then TA-DA Safari crashes and burns.

You guys are safe from my astounding intellect.

Yeah Right!

Rod (I wanna play too)

Last edited:
Simple, simple, simple

I zoomed though it in just under seven and a half minutes

Click on the monkeys nose for more 'tools'?

Oh well,
Thanks Ron

Rod

Just given you a hard time Ron...So what was your best? I still can't get there in under 20sec, the answers are easy, but I was like Rod "so were we keeping track of time?" :D

Git said...
"I am really surprised, I thought you of all people would try and keep this site a professional site..."

C'MON, GIT! Are we not all human?

Git, you haven't been around anywhere near long enough to truely appreciate the value of Tangents! At least, not in the direction, and to the extent, that we have taken them!

And I am not NOT talking about the silly tangents... you know which ones I mean, but rather, about the "Connections" type Tangents! Those are the really good ones!

But... that is not to say that, once in a while, we can't go off on a total distraction.

I hope you win Ron!

Terry,

It was a damn joke

Joke.jpg

And I have been here long enough….I try and never be serious (while here) I have to be way to damn serious at work...do you remember who appointed you CEO of S&M? Do you remember who started the thread "have you heard any lately?"

Make sure you read my whole thread…don’t skim…Damn here’s another disclosure that I will need to add to my signature...where’s Steve?