Panel View Plus 1000

Jezz

Hi We have a Panel View Plus on site how it's our first and we are very happy with it but it just won't talk to it's big brother on site (wonderware's INSQL) is there any way of getting these two to talk? We allready talk to all the AB PLC's on site via RSlinx .

Thanks

What we were hoping to do was set up coms to our DH485 network and have tags in the PV relating to data from the network thus enabling us to access data from the DH485 over ethernet.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
I purchased a used PanelView Plus 1000 to learn get familiar with the software. Seems to be a pretty popular HMI. I can ping the HMI but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello, hope yall are doing well. I have a HMI program where I need to add a "GoToDisplay" button, so when this button is pressed, it goes to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom